6.28.2006

Apologies for the lack of recent updates -- I've been busy and/or out of town. In light of that, here's the latest:

*Most of the reviews for volume one are probably already in (and, I might add, mostly positive), but I did find one more of note: Chris Allen of Comic Book Galaxy has kind words to offer, and you can read them by clicking here.

*Tony Larson and I will be doing a signing/meet-and-greet at the esteemed LA comic shop Secret Headquarters on Wednesday, July 19th. We'll have books and t-shirts for sale, and the general atmosphere will be congenial as all hell. Make a point to come out if you're in the area.

*Following that, both Joe Infurnari and I will be present, in various forms, at the San Diego Comic Con. I'll be there Thursday evening (July 20th) through Sunday morning (July 23rd). I'll have some table space as well as a handful of signings at the Oni Press booth. Stop the hell by.

Aside from all of that, progress is being made on volume two. We're still targeting a December release, which means that you can hopefully count on us to satisfy the graphic needs of everyone on your Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa list(s).

More soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home