8.31.2006

We've been treated to a very kind user review on Amazon...

click here to read it

Eh, what the hell. Here's what it said:
I hadn't read "comic books" or graphic novels or whatever they are called now since I was a kid. Superheros don't really do anything for me, and the few graphic treatments of literature I'd read seemed forced.

But then a friend recommended this slim volume, and I bought it here on Amazon.

I was very surprised - the expressive b&w art and the very original story are seamlessly complementary, and I was glued to it all the way through. It's a slightly surreal - but also, at the same time, very realistic - story, and while I don't want to give anything away, if you're a fan of LOST or unexplained natural phenomena or things like that I think you'll get a kick out of it.

I am anxiously awaiting the next issue!
Many, many thanks to Moe Hong of Berkeley, CA. If you're reading this, your support means a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home